It would be great to create a category in the forum to post in different languages

Jefferzoonn

That would simply be my suggestion, create categories within the forum so that each one can publish in the language that is used the most, or if not, it would also be nice if they integrate an option to translate each message and publication to the preferred language of each one and yes. Let each one publish in their language.

too much clutter, imagine a situation 2 or 3 or more guys have the same idea for a sugestion but each one has different primary language, so they all search on forum using said laguage to see if someone already posted something similar and since they dont find it they make a new post, so now we have a bunch of near identical sugestions just in different languages, i asure you that even Tyron (great as he is) would stop looking at this forum if hed had to constantly read the same one thing and possibly translate it for himself each time. Its the same idea of standarization that humans try to implement everywhere, its much easier to organize everything if its consistent, just two different systems produce a lot of errors, for example: metric system vs imperial system and those who died in plane crashes because of this. I know its an extreme example XD

3 hours ago, AdrianNumbers said:

demasiado desorden, imagina una situación 2 o 3 o más chicos tienen la misma idea para una sugestión, pero cada uno tiene un idioma principal diferente, por lo que todos buscan en el foro usando dicho lenguaje para ver si alguien ya publicó algo similar y como no lo encuentran, hacen una nueva publicación, así que ahora tenemos un montón de sugestiones casi idénticas solo en diferentes idiomas, Te aseguro que incluso Tyron (genial como es) dejaría de mirar este foro si Hed tuviera que leer constantemente la misma cosa y posiblemente traducirla por sí mismo cada vez. Es la misma idea de estandarización que los humanos intentan implementar en todas partes, es mucho más fácil organizar todo si es consistente, solo dos sistemas diferentes producen muchos errores, por ejemplo: sistema métrico vs sistema imperial y aquellos que murieron en accidentes aéreos debido a esto. Sé que es un ejemplo extremo XD

I also thought of something similar and I think you're absolutely right, most likely it would end up being all chaos but the idea of adding a small button that is integrated into the forum and translates it into your preferred language is not such an idea. bad, I think it would greatly speed up the navigation through the forum

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.