Windmiller Looking For a Home

Sour137

Hello everyone. Simply put, I really like to make windmills. I am looking for a server where I can make windmills, perhaps more than one, but here is the catch: Millwright is not good enough. I want to play on a multiplayer server that also has Bigger Windmills as well. I know that they do the same thing but for the RP I like to do of recreating real world windmills, the 10m span of Millwright just does not look good enough for me. I've checked out a lot of RP servers that only have Millwright and I check out their Media channels to see windmills which could be made to look significantly better with slightly longer blades. I know this is an extremely specific thing to be looking for but chiselling a gorgeous, realistically proportioned windmill over several hours only to be limited with half size blades really takes the wind out of sails.

So if you know of or run a server that has both Millwright and Better Windmills I'd love to play on it! I also chisel beautiful houses

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.