/player [playername] wipedata command

ArrayPointer

Hello,

Simple question: what is the complete list of things that wipedata erases besides inventory, skin and class? The wiki says "...entire inventory, skin/class etc.." which implies there might be other attributes or items affected.

I ask because I've always regretted goofing up my skin at the start of my server world, and though I've tested wipedata in a disposable single player world, I wanted to make sure that it won't do something in the server world to my character (or other items) that I didn't anticipate. One thing that comes to mind is perhaps any land claims.

Thank you.

Regards,
ArrayPointer

Decided to backup the server and try wipeinfo before I received an answer.

It worked exactly as I hoped; removed only personal inventory and character info. Land claims and waypoints were left intact, though I did have to use a temporal gear to restore my spawn point. Perhaps the personal spawn point was the "etc." in the wiki. As I was afforded the opportunity to create my character again, I don't know for sure but I'm assuming all other world related player stats, like number of deaths, have been reset as well, but at this point I don't see any adverse effects.

Regards,
ArrayPointer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.