Looking for a newer/freshly wiped server

Smarbie

I've played a decent bit of singleplayer so far but I've been wanting to play multiplayer but I'm worried about getting invested into a world that's been running for a while and is gonna be wiped or just difficult to find land to establish in. I'm looking for more of a cooperative and PVE based server rather than anything with PVP or stealing/griefing. 
EDIT: I only speak English, sorry for not clarifying!

Edited by Smarbie

Gr

4 hours ago, Smarbie said:

Ich habe bisher ein gutes Stück Einzelspieler gespielt, aber ich wollte schon immer Mehrspieler spielen, aber ich mache mir Sorgen, dass ich in eine Welt investiert werde, die schon seit einer Weile läuft und ausgelöscht wird oder einfach nur schwer zu finden ist, Land zu etablieren in. Ich suche eher einen kooperativen und PVE-basierten Server als irgendetwas mit PVP oder Stealing/Griefing. 

Was brauchst du denn für eine Server Sprache? 

On 1/30/2024 at 6:00 PM, Smarbie said:

I've played a decent bit of singleplayer so far but I've been wanting to play multiplayer but I'm worried about getting invested into a world that's been running for a while and is gonna be wiped or just difficult to find land to establish in. I'm looking for more of a cooperative and PVE based server rather than anything with PVP or stealing/griefing. 
EDIT: I only speak English, sorry for not clarifying!

Howdy partner, I've been speculating on starting a server for some people. 
I'm a busy guy and I'm just curious what people would do if they had a server.

So if you want me to start a server for you and whoever else you find I'd be happy to. I'm going to make a comunity post about this too.
[if you have any friends that can't afford the game, send them my way and I'll gift it to them.] 
The server's Discord: https://discord.gg/YQ9yvwByWB

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.