🌟 You're Cordially Invited to Vintage Tale! 🌟

HOST

Β 

image.png.69fa8c9e80ee605f85fbb4d2031e30e4.png(logo will change)

🌟 You're Cordially Invited to Vintage Tale! 🌟

Embark on an unforgettable journey through time and tales with us at Vintage Tale! As the HOST of this enchanting server, I'm dedicated to crafting an experience that will stand the test of time. Join me and fellow adventurers as we weave our own unique story within this immersive world for many years to come!

πŸ“œ Our Tale:
Venture into Vintage Tale, where every corner holds a piece of history waiting to be discovered. But beware, for the past is not always as it seems! Unravel mysteries, forge friendships, and leave your mark on this timeless adventure.

πŸŽ‰ Weekend Events:
Prepare for excitement as we host thrilling weekend events packed with in-game drops, giveaways, competitions, and more! It's a chance to showcase your skills, claim glory, and maybe even uncover rare treasures.

πŸ› οΈ Community Collaboration:
At Vintage Tale, every player plays a crucial role in shaping our world. I work tirelessly alongside our community to implement custom mods, enhance gameplay, and ensure fairness for all. Your feedback and suggestions are not only welcomed but cherished as we strive to create something truly exceptional together.

βš”οΈ Fair Play:
As your HOST, I promise to uphold the highest standards of fairness and integrity. I play alongside you to understand the intricacies of the game, ensuring no one gains an unfair advantage. Rest assured, rules are in place to maintain a balanced and enjoyable experience for everyone.

🏰 Protecting Our Haven:
Our main spawn/hub is more than just a starting pointβ€”it's a sanctuary for all travellers. I devote myself to fortifying this haven, providing a safe refuge and a bustling community hub for all in need. (build in progress)

πŸš€ The Future Awaits:
With grand plans on the horizon, Vintage Tale is poised for greatness. While currently limited to 10 players, the potential for expansion is boundless. As interest grows, more slots will become available, and our journey will continue to flourish.

🌐 Join Us:
Visit our (Soon) website for updates and announcements, and don't forget to join our (Soon) Discord community to connect with fellow adventurers. Your tale awaits, so step into the world of Vintage Tale and become part of something extraordinary.

The server is loaded with an array of mods, all meticulously curated and tailored for your enjoyment. Below, you'll find a comprehensive list of these modifications, each chosen to enhance your gaming experience to the fullest extent. (update soon)

Attention! It is crucial to keep in mind that the server information is subject to change. Stay informed and up-to-date to ensure you have the most accurate and reliable information.

Adventure Awaits you!
HOST of Vintage Tale

Server VintageTale.online:28500

Note: The Server is EU-located, I'm Dutch myself.

BASIC RULES:

Β 

1. Respect Others: Treat everyone with respect, regardless of their background, beliefs, or opinions.

2. No Harassment or Bullying: Harassment, bullying, or any form of discrimination will not be tolerated. This includes but is not limited to, targeting individuals based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or disability.

3. Keep Conversations Civil: Discussions and debates are encouraged, but they must remain civil and constructive. Personal attacks or inflammatory remarks are not allowed.

4. No Hate Speech: Hate speech, including derogatory remarks or slurs targeting any group of people, is strictly prohibited.

5. No Spam or Advertising: Avoid spamming the server with unnecessary messages or advertisements. Promotion of external products or services without permission is not allowed.

6. Respect Privacy: Do not share personal information about others without their consent. Respect the privacy of fellow members.

7. Follow Content Guidelines: Ensure that all content shared within the server complies with community guidelines and legal regulations. This includes images, links, and text.

8. Use Appropriate Channels: Post content in the relevant channels to keep discussions organized. Off-topic discussions should be taken to appropriate channels or private messages.

9. No NSFW Content: Keep all content safe for work (SFW). This includes images, links, and discussions. Any NSFW content is strictly prohibited.

10. Listen to Moderators: Follow the instructions of server moderators and administrators. Their decisions are final in matters of dispute or rule enforcement.

11. Report Violations: If you witness any violations of the server rules, report them to the moderators or administrators promptly. Do not engage in vigilante justice.

12. Have Fun and Be Positive: Remember to enjoy your time in the server and contribute positively to the community. Spread kindness and support fellow members.

These rules will be adjusted according to the specific needs and guidelines of the server. It's essential to communicate these rules clearly to all members and enforce them consistently to maintain a healthy and welcoming environment.

**πŸ› οΈ Vintage Story Mods Complete Overview πŸ› οΈ**

πŸšͺ **Gameplay Enhancements**
- `Auto Close`: Automatically closes doors after opening.
- `Better Firepit`: Improves the firepit behavior for enhanced realism.
- `BetterJonasDevices`: Makes Jonas devices more useful with tweaks.
- `BetterRuins`: Adds extensive underground and overground structures.
- `BetterTraders`: Introduces new structures and functionalities for traders.
- `Butchering`: Enables carrying animals back for butchering.
- `Carry On`: Adds the capability to physically carry various objects.
- `Coolinbarrel`: Cool hot metals in a water-filled barrel.
- `Hacked Locusts`, `Repairable Locust`, `Upgradeable Locust`: Mods focusing on locust control and enhancements.
- `Entities Interact`: Allows creatures from different mods to interact with each other.
- `Player Corpse`: Drops a corpse containing player items upon death.
- `Primitive Survival`: Adds traps, fishing, and more survival elements.

πŸ”¨ **Crafting and Building**
- `A Culinary Artillery`: Provides a suite of tools for food-based modding.
- `Bricklayers`: Focuses on crafting bricks and stones.
- `Chiseltools`: Offers specialized tools for detailed chiseling.
- `Mannequin Stand`: Display clothes on mannequins.
- `Stone Bake Oven`: Build and use large stone ovens.
- `Th3Dungeon`: Adds procedural dungeon generation.
- `Stone Quarry`: Enhances stone collection methods.
- `Immersive Wood Chopping`: Chopping logs in-world for firewood.
- `Immersive Wood Sawing`: More immersive plank making from logs.

🐾 **Animal and Creature Mods**
- `Cats`: Introduces cats as a new pet option.
- `More Animals`: Adds a variety of new animals to discover.
- `Feverstone's Horses`: Various horse breeds with unique stats.
- `Fauna of the Stone Age Series`: Adds historically inspired animals across several mods.
- `Wolf taming`: Focuses on making wolves tameable and usable by the player.
- `New World Giant Tortoises`: Adds giant tortoises to various environments.

πŸ”§ **Utility and Functionality Mods**
- `Animation Manager`: Manages procedural animations.
- `Compass2`: Offers a variety of useful compasses.
- `Config lib`: A configuration library with a GUI.
- `HUD Clock`: Displays in-game date, time, and season.
- `Sharable Waypoints`: Allows sharing of waypoints among players.
- `XLib`, `XSkills`: Adds a leveling system and skills.
- `PipeLeaf`: Adds smoking pipe items and effects.
- `Spyglass`: Adds a spyglass for spying on distant objects.

🎨 **Decorative and Aesthetic Mods**
- `Decor Bazaar`: Adds a variety of decor blocks.
- `Joy of Painting`: Enables making custom paintings.
- `Teleportation Network`: Adds a network of teleportation points.
- `Vanity`: Allows players to hide individual armor pieces.
- `Medieval Expansion`: Adds medieval-themed content.
- `Joy of Sailing`: Adds semi-realistic sailboats to the game.
- `Bellcross`: Introduces new decorative items and architectural elements.

🌾 **Food and Agriculture Mods**
- `Expanded Foods`: New recipes for existing food types.
- `Farmland Drops Soil`: Soil drops based on nutrient levels.
- `From Golden Combs`: Adds depth to apiculture.

πŸ› οΈ **Technological and Advanced Mods**
- `Coinage`: Introduces customizable coins and tools for coinmaking.
- `FSMlib`: A library for implementing complex item behavior.
- `QPTECH`: Technology-focused mod for enhanced gameplay.
- `Vinconomy`: An economy/trading mod.
- `DecO'Clock`: Adds mechanical clocks showing the current game time.

🎭 **Specialized and Miscellaneous Mods**
- `Wildcraft Series`: Adds assortments of fruits, nuts, herbs, and spices.
- `Meteoric Expansion`: Introduces meteors to the game's skies.
- `Pet AI`: Enhances AI for pets, focusing on new behaviors.
- `The Night Watcher`: Prevents entity and rift spawns in a configurable radius.

🌍 **Environmental and World Gen Mods**
- `Plains and Valleys`: Changes world generation to favor plains and valleys.
- `StructureSpawnChances`: Alters the spawn chances of structures and villages.

**Note:**Β  This comprehensive toolkit is designed to massively enhance your Vintage Tale gameplay experience!
Β 

new: discord server made -->Β https://discord.gg/5qFeWnbSJg

Edited by HOST
added mod list

Posted (edited)

Dear Vintage Tale Players,

As we approach one month of thrilling server activity, I'm excited to share that Vintage Tale is evolving beautifully! We've implemented numerous updates, including enhancements to both mods and our Discord setup. A significant feature is the integration of in-game chat directly from Discord. Initially part of the basic service, this feature has transitioned to a subscription model. While subscriptions might not be everyone's favourite, I assure you that your contributions are directly funding custom mods and ongoing server improvements.

My vision extends beyond a single server. I aim to establish multiple servers across the gaming universe, each offering unique themes, playstyles, and difficulty levelsβ€”ranging from easy to hard. This ambitious project requires careful preparation and adequate funds. Vintage Tale is set to be a cornerstone of a broader gaming network under the banner of GameEra, which will serve as our gaming headquarters.

Many exciting plans are in the pipeline, and I'm eager for you to be a part of this growth. Your feedback, gameplay and participation events are very valuable to our community.

A heartfelt thank you to everyone currently on the server. I look forward to many more years of shared adventures in Vintage Tale and beyond.

Warm regards,

[HOST]
admin of Vintage Tale

Β 

a banner for you to use!

you can join the discord here -->Β https://mee6.xyz/en/vintagetale
Vintage Tale Server IP--> VintageTale.online:28500

image.thumb.png.8c51341a67cd06d13026d005e2621c7a.png

Edited by HOST
new server port

We wanted to inform you that due to a server hardware failure, we have migrated the Vintage Tale server to new hardware. The domain has been updated to reflect the new IP address. Please note that the port has now changed to 28500. Fortunately, the only impact was a brief offline period of two hours, and no data was lost. Thank you for your continued support and for playing Vintage Tale!

Γ—
Γ—

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.