Jump to content

🌿Adult Only | Serious RP Modded SMP | Deep Immersion | Added Slots remaining: 9 (looking for weekly players) | New players/R.Pers welcome | U.S east server | 8-10 daily players | v:1.22.3🌲|


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 8/11/2026 at 6:42 PM, SmileyG0v said:

Hey, sorry for the late reply! We would love to have you join us! I'll send you an invite right now!

Hey, I'm not seeing an invite? I very well might just be missing it, though.

  • Thanks 1
Posted
13 hours ago, badzad31 said:

Hey, I'm not seeing an invite? I very well might just be missing it, though.

I sent you your invite link I apologize for the delay 

  • SmileyG0v changed the title to 🌿Adult Only | Serious RP Modded SMP | Deep Immersion | Added Slots remaining: 4 | Join the Village| New players/R.Pers welcome | U.S east server | 8-10 daily players | Looking for more players from the eastern hemisphere | v:1.22.3🌲|
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SmileyG0v changed the title to 🌿Adult Only | Serious RP Modded SMP | Deep Immersion | Added Slots remaining: 0 (going over apps) | Join the Village| New players/R.Pers welcome | U.S east server | 8-10 daily players | Looking for more players from the eastern hemisphere | v:1.22.3🌲|
Posted
19 hours ago, TheJadeRaider said:

Is this still running? I would love to join of it is.

 

22 hours ago, RedRaptor_06 said:

Is there still room for one more?

 

On 8/30/2026 at 10:21 AM, Chloraformity said:

I’d love to join and give it a try if you’re still accepting applications.

Hello, Everyone thank you for reaching out! I have sent you all messages privately:)

  • SmileyG0v changed the title to 🌿Adult Only | Serious RP Modded SMP | Deep Immersion | Added Slots remaining: 7 (looking for weekly players) | New players/R.Pers welcome | U.S east server | 8-10 daily players | v:1.22.3🌲|
Posted

WOW, so many people reaching out! Thank you all! I will be sending out invites now! If anyone needs help getting fully sorted on Discord, please message me here:)

Posted

hello !
Would you mind sharing the current classes ratio / picks from your player base ?
I'm interested to join but i'd like to think of my classe beforehand and wouldn't want to pick one that is "oversaturated"

  • Thanks 1
Posted

Another fellow interested fella, relatively new to the game. Played and learned on a server a year or so ago with some buddies but looking to get back into it as that one died off bad and shut down :(

  • Thanks 1
Posted

WHOA! Glad to see so many people interested! I will go through our list and see if any players need to be removed! I will reach out to everyone in time please give me a day or so to reach out to people and see where our updated player list stands. Can't wait to talk to all of you!

 

  • SmileyG0v changed the title to 🌿Adult Only | Serious RP Modded SMP | Deep Immersion | Added Slots remaining: 9 (looking for weekly players) | New players/R.Pers welcome | U.S east server | 8-10 daily players | v:1.22.3🌲|
Posted (edited)

I’ve got me and a friend that are both interested if you have room. He’s Aussie and im an afternoon/very late night cst. I just want to clarify if ERp is banned. I always double check with 18+ servers, I don’t really want any of that 

Edited by MetallicFlames
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.