beast2plate Posted September 2 Report Posted September 2 (edited) (edited) It's impossible to recommend a server. What are you looking for? Public, Private? Huge server with constant activity, big but quiet server with scattered ghost town settlements from before you joined, small server with daily players and class-locked content, tiny server that's just starting up a unique experience crafted through curated mods? I joined as many servers as humanly possible in a short period of time and found those, liked them, and can recommend. I may still be on the same server(s), or something new and shiny might have come along by the time you're reading this. I'll recommend myself instead: I'm new to Vintage Story and actually never played Minecraft. I like other games, usually. I used to RP on the internet back in the day and fiddled around with writing some. Now I make money doing something else. I don't know what I'm looking for in a server, but I'll know it when I find it. If I could wave a magic wand, I would manifest a friend group that is into VS and we would all go crash whatever server I'm on--and kindly assist our neighbors while thrashing Mother Nature for survival supplies. If you'd like to be part of that friend group, shoot me a message on Discord. Edited September 18 by beast2plate Change of Heart 1
RexKi Posted September 3 Report Posted September 3 Hey man, nice to meet ya! I've played a bit before and want to spend some more time on the game. I just joined GnomeZone like you recommended. Let me know where you're at and maybe I'll settle over there and see what I can do to contribute a bit
beast2plate Posted September 7 Author Report Posted September 7 Hey! Sorry for the late reply. Are you still in the server? Did you join the discord?
beast2plate Posted September 18 Author Report Posted September 18 Ok, so, I deleted the original post that turned me into a billboard for a server and now it's a billboard for me... Horizontal move, probably, but I'm still looking to add the spice of fresh friends to the soup that is the server I am currently in! Ok, so, vaguely cannibalistic metaphors aside... Join me?
Recommended Posts