Bobbeh Posted September 6 Report Posted September 6 What is says on the tin, though there are some things I'd prefer. Namely, I'd like to join a world that has either just begun or is still in its early days. I'd also like if the place was 18+, not for any nasty stuff, I just find playing with minors strange/annoying. I'm open after 3PM EST on most weekdays, speak solely English, and fairly knowledgeable when it comes to the game. 1
Solid_Squid Posted September 12 Report Posted September 12 VSC S4 launches in a few weeks from now and if your up for a CV based RP server your more then welcome to join our city
beast2plate Posted September 18 Report Posted September 18 Hey. I joined a new server that I like which is a world only in year 2, just got the 1 settlement and a few scattered bases. And a big volcano. I feel weird advertising for a server that's not mine, but it's called Volcania and is pretty easy to find online. It's trying to do something specific, though, and is a little difficult on purpose.
Bumpy Ushtar Posted September 23 Report Posted September 23 Hey guys, My group is planning on making a new city in the coming weeks. If you're interested in being part of a brand new city, feel free to join our Discord and @ me! https://discord.gg/XpE6YwpdTF
Solid_Squid Posted September 24 Report Posted September 24 Vintage Story Civilisations is starting in a couple of weeks https://discord.gg/zm2ukKJK4 Feel free to join and check it out, lots of players and factions with some medium RP, My faction is called the Litchenkirch Order your welcome to join us.
P0ST4L DUD3 Posted September 28 Report Posted September 28 Feel free to join mine! We're a small group of immersive survival enjoyers, with about 30 mods. Light on the framerate as well. https://discord.gg/ExajYsdkK
Recommended Posts