What is says on the tin, though there are some things I'd prefer. Namely, I'd like to join a world that has either just begun or is still in its early days. I'd also like if the place was 18+, not for any nasty stuff, I just find playing with minors strange/annoying. I'm open after 3PM EST on most weekdays, speak solely English, and fairly knowledgeable when it comes to the game.
I just wanted to say that this wonderful game has reignited the same wonder that I first got playing the likes of Minecraft when I was like 8. It's absolutely wonderful, and so is the community, and I happily chipped in a couple extra dollars for the supporter addon, the first game I've ever done this for.
I can't wait to see where this game goes.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.