Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello guys. Accidentally I have noticed in the games logs, that one error gets spammed excessively, not just few times but hundreds of times per second! With and without mods, basically just the base game (v1.22.7) for mac arm64 version, I did not test it on other versions because I have a M-Series Mac anyways.

that's the error: 23.9.2026 22:21:35 [Error] after final compo   - OpenGL threw an error: InvalidOperation. Enable Gl Debug Mode in the settings or clientsettings.json to track this error

Is this a normal behavior on Mac? or should I be worried, has something need to be fixed on the Mac client?

Maybe some of you knowing more about it, thanks!

Posted

I think I found the problem already. It is somewhat related to SSAO in the graphic settings. Without SSAO the error messages do not get spammed in the logs. Hope this will get fixed in the future :). maybe this information helps somehow. Cheers

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.