Error on server console

Nazrogal

Been running around on my server for a bit looking for olivine to get the tier 2 refractory blocks and I remember finding a large peridotite deposit that had imbedded iron but when I went back to that location it was no longer peridotite and when I checked my gem storage one of the peridot I had in storage is just a white box with a red question mark now. I guess my world somehow removed olivine and peridotite from itself?
Here is the error that pops up, any help will be welcome :).

16:04:34 [Server Warning] Deposit game:worldgen/deposits/mineralore/olivine.json: No block with code/wildcard 'game:ore-*-olivine_peridot-peridotite' was found (unresolved code: game:ore-*-olivine_peridot-{rock})
16:04:34 [Server Warning] Deposit game:worldgen/deposits/mineralore/olivine.json: AllowedVariants for game:ore-*-olivine_peridot-peridotite does not match any block! Please fix
16:04:34 [Server Warning] Deposit game:worldgen/deposits/gem/peridot.json: No block with code/wildcard 'game:ore-*-olivine_peridot-peridotite' was found (unresolved code: game:ore-*-olivine_peridot-peridotite)
16:04:34 [Server Warning] Deposit game:worldgen/deposits/gem/peridot.json: AllowedVariants for game:ore-*-olivine_peridot-peridotite does not match any block! Please fix

Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.