Panning stopped producing results

Ariven

I've been getting things. However, the loot drops seem 'off' from what I was getting before (1.14.10). I don't seem to get nearly as many ores in particular, and the drop rates of everything else seems nerfed as well. But then again I've only panned about 20-25 blocks since updating to 1.15.3 so YMMV. But I at least do get stuff.

Thanks, Onsdag. This appears to be resolved.

The things that I did:

• Upgrade from 1.15.3 to 1.15.4 (This did not resolve the issue)
  • Drop the pan, log out.
  • Log in in repair mode & close back out. (Not sure that this had any effect, but was worth a try)
  • Log back in with no pan in my inventory, go to creative mode, give myself a new pan, and test again. (this worked)

These things did not work:

• Before resolving this, panning never returned a result.
  • If I log out of the game with an empty pan, when I log back in the pan is filled with what appears to be muddy gravel.
  • If I log out of the game with another type of sand or gravel in the pan, when I log out and back in then the pan is full with what appears to be muddy gravel.
  • The issue appears to be save-file specific, when I load other saved games this issue does not happen.
  • The issue persisted after dropping the original pan and creating a new pan.

-Andy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.