Server "roll back" and item loss on death.

BluePsion Gamer

I love this game!  I have a problem though that I'm not sure how to fix. 

It has happened twice. First was last night while playing on single player/Windows 10.  I had just finished building a new fence for my animals when I died of starvation.  My base was right near the spawn point, about a 30 second run.  I got there and everything was gone but weirder still was that the fence work I had done was un-done.

Today I put a dedicated server up on my Debian machine and invited my friend to play over the internet.  We played for a few hours with no problems.  Then I found a new cave we decided to move into.  I was stacking firewood against the wall.  He ran in and dumped some stuff off and left for more.  Then I died again of starvation.  When I got back a minute or so later everything I had dropped on death was gone, but so was all the stuff he had dropped. Also, my wall of firewood was gone like I had never stacked it!  It seems like certain deaths are causing the sever to roll back for several minutes.

Anyone run into this or know how to fix it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.