Missing Tool Tip

Darth_Jam

Hello Everybody!

Until yesterday I had a tool tip above the berry bushes that gave estimated flowering and ripening days. Suddenly I noticed while playing that it was gone. It isn't related to mods, but to the most recent copy of my save. I reverted to an earlier backup save, and the tool tip reappeared. I tried adding and removing mods but it had no effect. I would rather not lose several days of progression. I tried enabling and disabling all the setting in the options and I looked through the wiki list of commands, but neither gave results. If there is a setting or command I missed or a way to alter my save that's be great. Thanks for your help!

**Pictures in Spoiler to save space

Spoiler

900018758_WithToolTip.thumb.png.a6e92ee0c6de38821ff4637cc83ebe6b.png904752581_WithoutToolTip.png.64e20d4c1380df93ac34eb3449924c62.png

For anyone concerned I found a "solution". While I was exploring I happened to notice that newly generated bushes had the tool tip. So I clipped them to bring them home. While I was gathering the flowers off of some of my already grown bushes they displayed the tool tips again. This problem was initially caused I believe, when modding my game after having transplanted the bushes to my base then changing and removing mods "broke" them. They no longer grew berries or flowered. Specifically a problem with the Wildcraft mod as it alters bush behavior and I will report this there. However I don't believe it is the mods fault. So...

TLDR; If you run into this problem do not reload the chunk you will lose everything you aren't carrying. Replant the bushes.

Sorry if I wasted anyone's time.

EDIT: Whelp can't figure out how to log in to the mod site to post a comment, or rather I did but it kicked me back out by the time I navigated back to the mod page.

Edited by Darth_Jam
Changed Information

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.