Mods available, auto instant loader and few fantasy ideas

DX65

I am not coder, I don't posses the brain for that type of thing. I tried to learn blender I was awful at it. And worst part was dealing with modded Minecraft without Curse, because prior to that I never could find the mod folder for anything.

I wish there was equivalent to that.

I don't use discord have had issues with it. Github won't let me in or use it for some odd reason.

I know because I tried few times, even tried to join once because on my better days I am bit of texture artist.

I recently joined and was trying to explore the tailor profession but I realized I couldn't find much on it. It started making me daydream about stuff. There this game called Hokkio Life that has artist and building bench but when I played it sorta was iffy.

In my fantasy we have a Vintage Story version of material knapping and chiseling  for more than clay, stone and wood. If someone could inform me in how to post images I could draw out the designs and recipes to have visual account of my fantasy mod better. Do I need a link or what I can post here?

Edited by DX65

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.