Jump to content

WinterX

Vintarian
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WinterX

  1. Hi, I've been getting occasional crashes with the scythe. I'm playing and testing a modpack I've been putting together, but these aren't the usual crash logs, so I'm not sure what's causing it—vanilla or modded. The crash seems to occur after crafting a scythe. The game would crash with a message: "Server shutting down - Too many errors detected. See server-main.log file" After checking out the server-main.log this is what I found (I think), and it seems to be a spam of the same error. I'm not sure what to make of this error report other than that it's a sound issue?? I'm hoping to get any advice that would help pinpoint the root cause of this error, but in the meantime I'll be going down my mod list the old-fashioned way.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.