Jump to content

Narkos_Advocate

Vintarian
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Narkos_Advocate

  1. Hey all, sorry if this is an inappropriate place to put this. Just wanted to poke around and see if there were any servers recruiting that might look like something I'd enjoy. I was previously playing on Vintage Story: New Horizons (for seasons 1 and 2) and REALLY enjoyed that community. The player lore, Civ gameplay, player made religions (with, by the grace of the admin, gameplay effects to some degree). Truly awesome people that I absolutely hate to leave. -BUT- that community does server wipes very consistently (3ish months) and, by virtue of being part of a small community on the server (6 players of the 30-60) we never really got to finish building our town before it was time to start wrapping up for the next wipe. I love my friends in that community, but I'd like something a bit more long term. Maybe 6 month wipes, yearly, etc. Not entirely against forever worlds as long as I can still reliably go on looting runs. I'd also enjoy being able to play a 1 block tall gnome with pink hair (like my Warcraft character) so I could build a sod-roofed Hobbit-Hole. So High/Med-Fantasy is preferable. I liked the idea of the Gnome Zone and Vintage Rift when I looked at those servers, but the mod those servers use only allows for white haired gnomes as far as I could tell. Just looking for a new community 18+ that might meet these criteria that are okay with an ADHD semi-loner to build a dirt house at the edge of town lol.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.