Jump to content

DragonWyvryn

Vintarian
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DragonWyvryn

  1. This is what fixed it! Thank you so much for the help. I really appreciate it. And, thankfully, getting the mod to update properly fixed the issue with Traditional Livestock's cow carcases not going into butchering bags. I've done the same thing with different mods before (I tend to use the one-click-install just for convenience) and I haven't run into issues before. But thank you for commenting! And yes, I will be commenting on the mod pages but will mention I fixed the issue and updating the game fixed the original bug.
  2. Two issues, biggest one is that when attempting to update from Butchering 1.13.2 to 1.14.3 the mod does not load when playing. This is the section of the log that contains the issue, but I don't know how to parse it. I've tried deleting the old version, deleting old version before updating the mod, etc. When I revert to old version mod works, with the exception that the cows from Traditional Livestock do not go into Butchering Bags (Which was why I wanted to update the mod to see if it fixed it.) This error happens on both new and old worlds. 4.10.2026 20:40:30 [Error] [butchering] Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'Butchering, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. Assembly with same name is already loaded at System.Runtime.Loader.AssemblyLoadContext.<LoadFromPath>g____PInvoke|5_0(IntPtr __ptrNativeAssemblyBinder_native, UInt16* __ilPath_native, UInt16* __niPath_native, ObjectHandleOnStack __retAssembly_native) at System.Runtime.Loader.AssemblyLoadContext.<LoadFromPath>g____PInvoke|5_0(IntPtr __ptrNativeAssemblyBinder_native, UInt16* __ilPath_native, UInt16* __niPath_native, ObjectHandleOnStack __retAssembly_native) at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ListSelectIterator`2.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.IEnumerableWhereIterator`1.ToList() at Vintagestory.Common.ModContainer.LoadAssembly(ModCompilationContext compilationContext, ModAssemblyLoader loader) in VintagestoryLib\Common\API\ModContainer.cs:line 606
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.