Jump to content

Marius Meister

Very supportive Vintarian
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marius Meister

  1. Been 'bout 8 days into the world and its shaping up well since I have a flint chiseling mod which scratches an itch of my previous starter builds. Also I found drip in a random ruin
  2. Because i am slightly bored and i am in the mood Hazmat suit report I'd rather not face the creation that the smiths have wrought from iron & leather, a sick perversion of knightly elegance and the natural order. I was pressured into creating this... "vessel" to act as a bulwark against the Rot & Rust on the surface and tunnels yet we seem to only hang them on racks or hand them to nobles of long lost lands. I heard a suit failed on Lord Falx's assistant, Tobias, and whilst he was swiftly brought to the crocus and given the greatest treatment possible with our dwindling supplies, he soon was declared as tainted and sent off the to Lazaret. I'm off to check on the bell workshop, the workers have been hearing strange noises from some of the incomplete bells as of recent... Signed, Brendan of Salzen, Engineer of the Great Machine
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.