We continued chasing our distant dream.
v1.0.2 is now available for download in your favorite game account manager
- Added ability to configure the world height directly from the singleplayer screen. (it was always configurable but only through editing the serversettings.json)
- Two new music tracks: Mirror and Groove.
World Edit Updates
- Added undo/redo capabilities. Can now perform /we undo up to 20 times
- Added santity checks to every operation. These prevent you from doing stuff that can potentially crash the server, such as placing large amount of light sources or more than 8 million blocks. Can be disabled via /we sovp 0
Singleplayer List Items now a bit more informative, now shows:
- Cheats On/Off and World height
- Total Real-World play time
Added new blocks
- Hardened Clay (4 variants)
- Unlit and Lit Stove
- Cobblestone Stairs
- Added frame tick profiler (CTRL+F10) to help track down performance issues
- The installer is finally properly code signed! You now get a pretty blue shield instead of a yellow one when installing the game. I hope this will also resolve any issues with AntiVirus when downloading the game.
- Fixed Server Crash using Mono: The Server should now run under Linux!
- Added proper music system that selects tracks according to the daytime and playstyle
- Improved Brick Textures
- Tweaked world gen to generate significantly less rock strata
Edited by Tyron