- The Chunk Renderer has been rewritten. This is a big thing because the old system did not allow (what i am aware of) to use shaders on chunks and at the same time I used a very efficient system that collects up to 1000 chunks and draws them in one go (graphics cards are much faster when drawing a lot in one go).
- The terrain is now permeated with long windy caves! These caves also branch off and produce caverns. In the long term there is a lot I still want to add to the cave system.
- The underground now also has Vintagecraft-Style deposits or copper, iron ore, tin ore, bismuth ore and so on.
- We've added the basics for an efficient particle system using a technique called instanced rendering. On my Laptop (Dell Inspiron 15Z) it currently can draw over 20.000 Particles without lagging the game.
- The grass block sides are now smoothly tinted, which looks pretty nice
Up next: Some more work on Terrain gen, preparing for new lighting system