v0.9 Pre-Release 5 is online for all owners of a game key
I have sent out the first few free game keys to a number of youtubers as well as a few other people. If you are a Youtuber with a decent subscriber count feel free to contact me and I'll probably send you a free game key.
Since the game is officially in the hands of others now, I will change the format of my news articles to always include the version number and notable bugfixes.
- The account manager is complete. It now also allows downloading of the game. \o/
- The game now ships with XML Documentation for the Server Mod API
- Two example server mods are now available as open source project at https://github.com/tyronx/vsmodexamples
- Added cobblestone slabs
- Significantly improved readability/crispness of many texts in the game, especially when using a GUI Scale smaller than 8
- Added player names above the players head for multiplayer.
- Fixed many collision and selectionboxes not being correctly applied to blocks.
- Fixed some networking weirdness that sometimes prevents the player to leave a multiplayer world
- Fixed some instances where the client crashes instead of showing a "disconnected from server" screen
- Adding npcs no longer crashes the game
Edited by Tyron