Thanks to the thorough testing by you all we managed to squash a lot of bugs \o/
If no major issues appear then I will declare this version as stable in a day or 2. Enjoy!
Note: For those of you that had the 126.96.36.199 pre-release - the pigs are gone again for the next feature release, it might log some errors when opening a previous world but should run fine otherwise.
- Tweak: Savegames now remember the ambient settings that have been tweaked through the world edit gui
- Tweak: Whole tree chopping no longer drops sticks
- Tweak: Halved spawn rate of all creatures
- Tweak: Replaced torch sound for @InsommniaKitten ;-)
- Tweak: Removed unnecessary 'X' Icons from the Singleplayer world list and MP serverlist
- Tweak: Increased torch light duration from 2 to 3 days.
- Tweak: Increased reed regrowth time from 5 to 7 days.
- Tweak: Improved readbility of slider tooltips
- Tweak: Added warning texts when selecting large world heights
- Fixed: Outdated texts on the playstyle buttons
- Fixed: Select block outline jumping for 1 frame when placing blocks
- Fixed: Exception thrown when typing '/gamemode 2' in the server console
- Fixed: Some unreported exceptions thrown when loading worldedit workspaces. Might be a cause for other issues
- Fixed: Don't crash the server if mono decides to fail us on Console.ReadLine()
- Fixed: Falling tool molds leaving behind ghost blockentities and crashing the server on chunk reload
- Fixed: Input text fields not unfocusing correctly (i.e. on the login screen)
- Fixed: Login error messages not in a human readable form
- Fixed: Missing names for bamboo stakes, knapping surface and several others
- Fixed: Player able to clip into blocks while sneaking along edges
- Fixed: Rendering issues when setting dynamic lights to 0
- Fixed: Bloomery base dropping itself instead of bricks
- Fixed: Entity rendering issues on certain graphics cards
- Fixed: Rare occasion where eating food replenishes several times it's amount of saturation
- Fixed: Game crashing randomly on ingot piles
- Fixed: Eating mushroom animation all wonky
- Fixed: Rare crash when using the ingame video recorder
- Fixed: Missing blocktypes not rendering at all. Now shows as "Unkown block id XXX".
- Fixed: Game crashing on missing files that are non-critical
- Fixed: Log blocks listed twice in the creative inventory
- Fixed: Godray rays going all curvy. Now there is a high quality setting that prevents that.
- Fixed: Sun/Moon moving in the sky when looking around (i.e. following the player)
- Fixed: Game pause screen not pausing clouds and ingame world time
- Fixed: Missing game icon under linux
- Fixed: Client not starting under linux
- Fixed: "/bin bash" typo in server.sh
- Fixed: Broken install.sh script (by @cynthia)
Edited by Tyron