Dear Extraordinary Survivalists
v1.17.7 & 8, a stable release, can now be downloaded through the account manager.
Unrack your chisels and dig into your food storage. It's pumpkin carving time!
[Edit:] Also released v1.17.8 to fix a texturing issue with pumpkins, fix a crash with chiseled blocks and to make the handbook pause toggle-able
- Feature: Can now chisel pumpkins in (the real life months) October and November. Includes a glowy chisel material for extra spook.
- Tweak: The game now pauses in singleplayer when opening the handbook
- Tweak: Game now logs available system ram on startup
- Tweak: Reduced peridot deposits by 66%
- Tweak: Randomly rotate texture on sand
- Tweak: Added a link to clay on the pottery guide page
- Fixed: Fruit trees no longer updating correctly upon world/chunk reload
- Fixed: Multiple visual issues with fruit trees (thin branches not wood typed, thick branch ends looked cut off, thick branches had not frost overlay, floaty up facing thin branches)
- Fixed: Should mitigate a crash on corrupted chunks
- Fixed: Player getting kicked / server exception if right clicking a trader while the frame profiler is enabled
- Fixed: -i command line arg not working
- Fixed: Pulverizer dropping 0 sized stacks in some cases
- Fixed: Slabs turned to chiseled blocks can no longer be expanded in size
- Fixed: Underground lake schematics generating without water
- Fixed: Linux install.sh: Create .local/share/applications folder if it does not exist
- Fixed: Should fix a client crash related to fruit trees
- Fixed: Might fix teleporters not working on low server tick rate
- Fixed: Perishable information not displayed for perishable liquids, such as milk
- Api Fixed: ModMaker not correctly prefixing game: to vanilla file paths