Version 1.6.0, a stable release, is now ready for download in the account manager.
After 1.6.0-rc.2 no major issues have been reported, so I did some more polishing and feel confident enough to declare this release as stable!
Before you update from 1.5.x
- Make a backup of your world before installing version 1.6-rc.1
After you update from 1.5.x
- Worlds started before version 1.6-rc.1 will have broken leaves and clothes. Fix them by applying the remap commands as listed on the wiki page "Updating Old Worlds"
Onto 1.7.0! \o/
Tweak: Added new subcommands for reading/setting land claim allowance and max areas per role
- /role [rolename] landclaimallowance
- /role [rolename] landclaimmaxareas
- /role [rolename] landclaimminsize
Tweak: Can now give extra land claim allowance to individual players via commands
- /player [playername] landclaimallowance
- /player [playername] landclaimmaxareas
- Tweak: Added new subcommands to modify your current land claim selection: /we claim g[n|e|s|w]
Tweak: The World map hotkey is now split into 2 hotkeys
- F6: Enable/disable world map hud
- M: Open/Close world map dialog
- Tweak: Added greater variety of death messages
- Tweak: Nerfed hyenas. Lowered hyena attack damage from 8 to 6, reduced player seeking range from 20 to 10, made hyenas flee upon attacking them
- Tweak: Nerfed fire: Takes longer before it tries to spread, lowered chance of it spreading, lowered burn duration of tall grass, making it easier to control a grass fire
- Tweak: Buffed all beds - added 2 extra hours of sleep to all 3 variants
- Tweak: Rebalanced Weather. Weather patterns should change a little less often, foggy weather should now be less common and have a higher chance of being less foggy
- Tweak: Added new recipe to make dough making less grindy. 8 grain all around a center water bucket yields 8 dough.
- Tweak: Lead can now be worked cold on the anvil
- Tweak: Boosted chance of underground ruins spawning by +50%
- Tweak: Main screen music now plays again after 5-15 minutes of inactivity
- Tweak: Made dynamic shadows a bit more intense (= darker)
- Tweak: Added 8 flour + 1 water bucket recipe as a quick relief for the tedious dough crafting thing
- Tweak: Knapping, Clayforming and Smithing grid outlines now fade out over distance
- Tweak: Clouds should blend better with the fog.
- Fixed: Planter and Flowerpot block info displayed (Empty) even when plants inside
- Fixed: Unpretty gui/tp transform for lanterns Fixed: Crash reporter launching twice
- Fixed: Game crashing when unfocusing and refocusing the recipe selector
- Fixed: Distant graphics glitches from dynamic shadows
- Fixed: Server log ticking could not be enabled
Edited by Tyron