Version 1.10.1, a stable release, is now ready for download in the account manager.
A few isolated crashes and a major bug with sealed crocks not having a major storage bonus is the reason for this release. Also you can now cook with cured meat, yay! To keep things fresh I also put some new background images in the main menu area as well as replaced the intro song with another one.
Also, there is now a Wiki page on food preservation.
build by @xhodan
- Feature: Can now add cured meat to soups and meat stews
- Feature: Updated main menu backgrounds
- Tweak: Patches of berry bushes are now only half as big (during world generation)
- Tweak: Changed main menu intro music from 'night to day' to 'nostalgic'
- Tweak: Added client command to export single block/item icons, e.g. via .exponepng item 500 firewood
- Tweak: Added /serverconfig description command to set a servers description
- Fixed: Sealed crocks inside containers and on shelves did not give the 10x preservation bonus
- Fixed: Might fix a rare crash related to breaking containres
- Fixed: Fix players not able to ignite forges if there is a block above
- Fixed: Cheap hack to fix harvesting carcasses often yielding nothing
- Fixed: Should fix macro editor not working (not able to set any macros)
- Fixed: Should fix a rare server crash related to teleporting
- API Fixed: Patching of modded files was not possible
Edited by Tyron