Dear Seasonal Community
v1.13.0, a stable release, can now be downloaded through the account manager
Alrighty, v1.13 seems stable enough for everyone* to use. It has been about 6 months since the first v1.12 stable release and includes about 75 new features, 110 tweaks and improvements, 100+ bugfixes and 60 API changes. Enjoy!
*Notable known issues:
- Users of Radeon HD 5000 and HD 6000 Series Graphics card will have all their grass rendered purple
- During Winter and Spring snow accumulates in unnatural patterns
- All the changes until rc.1, rc.2 and rc.3
New since rc.3
- Tweak: Gamboised armor debuff. Reduced protection from 75% to 70%, reduced durability from 1000 to 900.
- Tweak: Handbook updates. Added guide on armor and meal cooking
- Tweak: Greenhouses should now recognize farmland as greenhouse floor
- Tweak: Berry bushes now also get the greenhouse temperature bonus
- Tweak: Added /setchiselblockmat worldedit command to set the material of a chiseled block
- Tweak: Burning entities now emit light
- Tweak: New sound for pumpkin breaking/placing and for basket opening/closing. Other minor changes.
- Fixed: Other players jittered when climbing ladders or when colliding with them
- Fixed: Game crashing when joining a world where another player is using the quern
- Fixed: Tool durability modifier not properly applied
- API Feature: Added handbooksearch:// link protocol to open the handbook with a pre-filled search term
Edited by Tyron