Version 1.7.0, a stable release, is now ready for download in the account manager.
All common crashes and major issues seem now gone. I think that warrants a stable release now.
The cooking system now has a wiki page and either me or one of the lovely wiki editors will try to add the rest of the 1.7 content there very soon.
Enjoy 1.7 everyone \o/
- Tweak: The grain in a porridge now gives double the saturation
- Tweak: Some debug stuff to find a rare server lock up
- Tweak: Can now place gears on the ground. Placed gears break faster
- Tweak: Increase drop quantities of various items from the loot vessel
- Tweak: Added sound when using a poultice
- Fixed: Fence block getting deleted from inventory when placing it while standing on the same block
- Fixed: Loose gears generated during worldgen replaces rock
- Fixed: Using a poultice consumed it twice
- Fixed: Some meal eating oddities and a crash
- Fixed: Cooking slots and text not disappearing after a meal was cooked
- Fixed: Cooking text sometimes cut off
- Fixed: Not able to make a stew from 4 meat