Version 1.9.10, an stable release, is now ready for download in the account manager.
Yet another game stability update. This is likely one of the last minor updates for version 1.9, as I'm slowly mentally preparing for the next major update - for which we aim to add food spoilage, food preparation and seasons.
By the way, lots of nice screenshots were shared on our discord server, such as his neat home by @Romec
- Tweak: Added /emote laugh and /emote rage
- Tweak: Updated Portuguese translations
- Tweak: Tweaked flint drop rates
- Fixed: Should fix harvesting carcasses throwing an exception on the server and disconnecting the player
- Fixed: Should fix a rare random client crash
- Fixed: Game crashing when attempt to place an upside down stairs path block
- Fixed: Might fix issues with VSync not applied properly on startup (only after disabling and enabling it again)
- Fixed: Missing naming on wooden slabs
Fixed: Should fix one case of the game crashing when panning with the neolithic mod