Entropy loosing Vintarians
Version 1.9-rc.7, an unstable release, is now ready for download in the account manager.
This release, most importantly, should fix a rather severe issues where random events no longer become random after a while of playing. And some modding goodies.
- Tweak: Made beehives spawn also in temperate areas
- Fixed: Random events becoming no longer random after some time
- Fixed: Issues with gamma slider in survival mode
- Fixed: Ore blocks and clear quartz not placeable in mining bag
Game API Updates
- Feature: Moddata attached to server chunks are now synced to the client and can be read there as well. Added Get/SetServerModdata for server side only data
- Refactor: Added worldGenRand arg to Block.TryPlaceBlockForWorldGen()
- Tweak: Added IWorldAccessor.ThreadSafeRand
Tweak: Added method INetworkChannel.RegisterMessageType<T>()
Edited by Tyron