[WIP] Vintage Story Modmanager

Minus

Hello there,

as I recently updated my game and completely lost all overview of my installed mods and despised the hassle of manually checking all mods if there is a new version for my current game version I convinced myself to write a mod manager. I want this to be a complete replacement of the modsDB website as the jsonAPI enables this perfectly.

Curious folk can view the repo here: https://github.com/nsaenger/vs-mod-manager

I will add an executable when all basic features are added.

Edited by Minus

7 minutes ago, Minus said:

Hello there,

as I recently updated my game and completely lost all overview of my installed mods and despised the hassle of manually checking all mods if there is a new version for my current game version I convinced myself to write a mod manager. I want this to be a complete replacement of the modsDB website as the jsonAPI enables this perfectly. But I still have some problems which need to be adressed before I can publish the manager here.

Is there any reliable way to see which game version is installed?
At the moment the manager works with a simple drop down of all game versions. I mean, that works but is obviously not a very good solution.

I will publish the executable as well as all sources when I am ready.

What do you mean? What version the user has? Check the attributes of VintageStory.exe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.