In Dappled Groves v0.4.9-rc.8

Vinter Nacht

1 minute ago, EreticKB said:

Nope, when i craft vanilla slabs they have attribute "Placement mode:" with value "Auto" and through grid craft i can change it into "Only horizontal" and into "Only vertical" later.

With your Log Slabs i can't do that and they always "Placement mode: Auto".

Ohhhhh! I forgot that was even a thing, to be honest. Can you create an issue for that on github?  I'll try to remember to do it myself later, if not. But this would be a valuable addition.

• Vinter Nacht changed the title to In Dappled Groves v0.4.9-rc.8
2 minutes ago, Vinter Nacht said:

Ohhhhh! I forgot that was even a thing, to be honest. Can you create an issue for that on github?  I'll try to remember to do it myself later, if not. But this would be a valuable addition.

If i won't being too lazy. Btw, how can i affect sawing speed for each type of saw independently? I create adapted to your mods version of BTH, but flint saw works too fast for my preferences.

11 minutes ago, EreticKB said:

If i won't being too lazy. Btw, how can i affect sawing speed for each type of saw independently? I create adapted to your mods version of BTH, but flint saw works too fast for my preferences.

I didn't implement a flint saw...  I believe you'll need to adjust its mining speed... I'd set it at 1.5 or so.  All of the custom recipes currently rely on the mining speed of the tools to adjust their effectiveness.  The speed of the saws generally needs a pretty significant nerf.

Edited by Vinter Nacht

27 minutes ago, Vinter Nacht said:

I didn't implement a flint saw...  I believe you'll need to adjust its mining speed... I'd set it at 1.5 or so.  All of the custom recipes currently rely on the mining speed of the tools to adjust their effectiveness.  The speed of the saws generally needs a pretty significant nerf.

Flint saw is BTH's saw, i try to balance it to be convenient at start but not too OP.

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2023 at 6:02 PM, Succubus Kayla said:

How do you repair the forest axe? It can't be placed on the grind stone.

The Grind Stone isn't from my mod and, thus likely doesn't have compatibility with the mod in question. I imagine it's necessities? By default, In Dappled Groves, tools are not repairable. 

• 3 weeks later...

Running on 64 bit Windows with 0 GB RAM 
Game Version: v1.18.6 (Stable)
23.07.2023 11:26:00: Critical error occurred in the following mod: indappledgroves@0.4.9-rc.8
Loaded Mods: aculinaryartillery@1.0.12, bthvn@1.0.4, fieldsofgold@2.1.6, immersivecorpsedrop@1.0.1, indappledgroves@0.4.9-rc.8, leadroof@1.3.4, rope-bridges@1.1.0, sfaws@1.0.0, spyglass@0.4.5, game@1.18.6, blacksmithgloves@1.0.1, carryon@1.1.0, commonlib@2.1.1, electricity@0.0.9, expandedfoods@1.6.6, fromgoldencombs@1.4.16-rc.2, medievalexpansion@3.9.3, prospectorinfo@4.3.0, stonebakeoven@1.0.3, temporalstormtimer@1.0.1, creative@1.18.6, survival@1.18.6, xlib@0.7.4, em@2.2.0, stonequarry@3.0.2, biggerwindmill@0.3.0, xskills@0.7.5, moreroads@1.5.1
System.NullReferenceException: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
   в InDappledGroves.BlockEntities.IDGBEChoppingBlock.SpawnOutput(ChoppingBlockRecipe recipe, EntityAgent byEntity, BlockPos pos)
   в InDappledGroves.Blocks.IDGChoppingBlock.OnBlockInteractStep(Single secondsUsed, IWorldAccessor world, IPlayer byPlayer, BlockSelection blockSel)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.HandleHandInteraction(Single dt) в VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\Player\MouseInWorldInteractions.cs:строка 237
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.OnGameTick(Single dt) в VintagestoryLib\Client\Systems\Player\MouseInWorldInteractions.cs:строка 163
   в Vintagestory.Common.EventManager.TriggerGameTick(Int64 ellapsedMilliseconds, IWorldAccessor world) в VintagestoryLib\Common\EventManager.cs:строка 84
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainRenderLoop(Single dt) в VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientMain.cs:строка 809
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainGameLoop(Single deltaTime) в VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientMain.cs:строка 711
   в Vintagestory.Client.GuiScreenRunningGame.RenderToPrimary(Single dt) в VintagestoryLib\Client\MainMenu\Screens\GuiScreenRunningGame.cs:строка 163
   в Vintagestory.Client.ScreenManager.Render(Single dt) в VintagestoryLib\Client\ScreenManager.cs:строка 681
   в Vintagestory.Client.ScreenManager.OnNewFrame(Single dt) в VintagestoryLib\Client\ScreenManager.cs:строка 625
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e) в VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientPlatform\GameWindow.cs:строка 119
   в System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp) в C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:строка 476
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame() в C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:строка 452
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second) в C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:строка 375
   в Vintagestory.Client.ClientProgram.Start(ClientProgramArgs args, String[] rawArgs)
   в Vintagestory.ClientNative.CrashReporter.Start(ThreadStart start) в VintagestoryLib\Client\ClientPlatform\ClientNative\CrashReporter.cs:строка 93

Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3
==================================
{ TimeGenerated = 14.07.2023 20:06:51, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Приложение: Vintagestory.exe
Версия платформы: v4.0.30319
Описание. Процесс был завершен из-за необработанного исключения.
Сведения об исключении: код исключения c0020001, адрес исключения 00007FFF68D9CF19
Стек:
 }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 29.05.2023 15:03:57, Site = , Source = Application Hang, Message = Программа Vintagestory.exe версии 1.18.5.0 прекратила взаимодействие с Windows и была закрыта. Чтобы узнать, имеются ли дополнительные сведения о проблеме, просмотрите журнал проблем в разделе "Безопасность и обслуживание" в панели управления.

Идентификатор процесса: 47a4

Время запуска: 01d9920e8d56ac03

Время завершения: 4

Путь к приложению: D:\Vintagestory\Vintagestory.exe

Идентификатор отчета: aa624139-69f9-44e4-a13f-0deda706a421

Полное имя пакета сбоя: 

Код приложения, связанного со сбойным пакетом: 

Тип зависания: Unknown
 }

• 4 months later...

i know im probably just stupid but i for the life of me cannot figure out how to use this mods crafting system. im able to remove bark from a log with an adze but cant cut the block in half with an axe for a slab? i cant seem to find a crafting recipe for it but i think thats because there isnt one and im supposed to use an axe and cut it in half somehow. but breaking it with an axe normally/shift/ctrl doesnt do anything and holding right click with an axe like i would an adze to shave off bark does nothing as well. does anyone know what im doing wrong?

Hey Musi!  Do you have Discord?  I'd be happy to talk with you and help you figure out what's going wrong.  It may just be that you're not waiting long enough for the log to split.  Early tools, like stone axes, tend to take longer to break a log.  However, it sounds like you may have tried that. I'd love to help!

8 hours ago, Vinter Nacht said:

Hey Musi!  Do you have Discord?  I'd be happy to talk with you and help you figure out what's going wrong.  It may just be that you're not waiting long enough for the log to split.  Early tools, like stone axes, tend to take longer to break a log.  However, it sounds like you may have tried that. I'd love to help!

I do have discord and I'd be willing to talk to you about it. It's such a lovely mod and I'm quite enjoying it. But I'm going to try and hold it down much longer. Just to see if I was doing it wrong so as to not waste your time! 

• 1 month later...

I'm really looking forward to using your mods! I got the whole set! I'm just trying to get everything sorted out with configuration and compatibility, and I had a few concerns.

It seems like the axe types all fell trees at the same speed, contradictory to your description. It feels like the same amount of time at least, and their mining speed values are the same. And is it by design that the chopping progress stays at the first "stage" for a while and then suddenly goes to completion? It doesn't bother me, but I just want to make sure. Lastly, the meteoric iron variant of each axe type does not have attack damage values.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.