Ramone Bronwasser

Mornin’ everyone
Since you guys added gazelle in 1.17 I’ve been thinking about the addition of roe deer. They basically share the same behavior and model as gazelle (aside from the colour and antlers ofcourse).

I figured they’d make a nice addition to temperate forested areas and wildlife diversity overall.

I hope my suggestion can be taken into consideration, 

kind regards, Ramone

PS: Roe deer skull to hang on your wall would be cool too.

Edited by Ramone Bronwasser
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, BigBadBeef said:

IRL roe deer follow behavior patterns somewhat similar to what rams do ingame. Small packs of one male and multiple females.

The problem is they're FAST, and right now there is no predator that could currently match their speed.

Aren’t gazelle very fast in game aswell? And irl wolves are quick enough to take down roe deer, so im guessing that could be implemented 

2 hours ago, Ramone Bronwasser said:

Aren’t gazelle very fast in game aswell? And irl wolves are quick enough to take down roe deer, so im guessing that could be implemented 

No they're not fast enough. They strategically chase down their victims until its either surrounded by the pack or to exhausted to run.

22 minutes ago, Davis said:

Good suggestion, they plan to flesh out the animal kingdom of Vintage throughout development. It's stated on the roadmap, can't imagine forest deer will be overlooked. 

Thanks, im looking forward those updates. Cant imagine they’d let deer etc out of the game either. But the reason i specifically suggested roe deer is because they would only have to change somethings about the gazelle.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.