Nutrition Stats ?

Animar
Go to solution Solved by BenLi,

So i am new to the game i have seen some YT vids and got the game myself, so far so good.
But the one thing i can't seem to figure out is how to open the Nutrition stats window. I i open the the charactere sheet (Default 'C') it just shows the player and the enviroment but the thir window where my Nutrition stats should be does not open ???

Did i miss something.

• Solution

It is probably the settings that hide the full C screen from you. Or the screen size.

Try to make a backup copy of your clientsettings.json configuration file, delete it, and let the game re-create it from scratch.

In particular - the "dialogPositions" section of the file might be damaged.

Of course - all other customizations will be deleted as well - such as key bindings and video optimizations. Need to re-create them.

The file is located in c:\users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\VintagestoryData\

If this doesn't help - try to disable full screen setting and try out the windowed mode. The game may re-arrange the windows so that every window is seen.

Tanks Deleting the client settings and for save mesures starting my savegame firstly in Windowed mode fixed it. I now have the Stats Window displayed.

On the topick of windows is there a way to default al the windows be moveablle and not be fixed ?

• 10 months later...
On 1/3/2023 at 7:26 AM, Animar said:

So i am new to the game i have seen some YT vids and got the game myself, so far so good.
But the one thing i can't seem to figure out is how to open the Nutrition stats window. I i open the the charactere sheet (Default 'C') it just shows the player and the enviroment but the thir window where my Nutrition stats should be does not open ???

Did i miss something.

Just change gui scale and move it , go to smallest gui setting then move it then set gui back 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.