New rented PVE server- come join us! :)

Khaligufzel

Hi hello! :)

With one of my friends, we rented a Vintage Story server and are looking for more players!

The server has only a few days, we are currently in our first winter- so it's still quite an early game 

We intend to keep the server small and focused on integration. We are using a few mods, mostly quality of life. Standard PVE mode- with no dropping items on death.

If you are 18+ and would like to join us or have any questions, feel free to send me a DM on Discord, post a comment, or send a message! 

Khaligufzelumper#2313

See you in Vintage Story!

Edited by Khaligufzel
Text had a black background.

We are still looking for players- doesn't matter to us if you are new or already quite experienced!

You can play however you want! Looking to join a village/town? We have that! Want to make your base as a solo player? I'm doing the same! We hang out on discord everyday, there is no pressure to join voice though :)

Two players are in Iron Age, few in Bronze and two in Copper.
Come join us while the server is still fresh!

Here are some of our buildings:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/6KwHF2x

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/02/2023 at 00:30, Khaligufzel said:

Nous recherchons toujours des joueurs - peu importe que vous soyez nouveau ou déjà assez expérimenté !

Vous pouvez jouer comme vous le souhaitez ! Vous cherchez à rejoindre un village/une ville ? Nous avons ça ! Vous voulez faire votre base en tant que joueur solo ? je fais pareil ! Nous traînons sur Discord tous les jours, il n'y a pas de pression pour rejoindre la voix cependant:)

Deux joueurs sont à l'âge du fer, quelques-uns en bronze et deux en cuivre.
Venez nous rejoindre pendant que le serveur est encore frais !

Voici quelques-uns de nos bâtiments :
https://postimg.cc/gallery/6KwHF2x

I’m really interspersed by your world server and you’re still open? 

Hi Khaligufzel!

Ive sent a discord friend request, would like to join you guys in the server if there is any free space left.

Am not native to english, though that doesnt mean i cant speak :)

Just in case if you want to message me back on discord, its Siri0uS#8322

• 3 months later...

Hello, I just sent a friend request over Discord. Most of these servers seem a bit dated in the forums and a small one with some close connections between everyone seems like a good hit. Tsau is my discord handle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.