Need more uses for bones

ʇʇɐɯ matt

The title is quite self explanatory, but let me clarify:

After just a few in-game days I find my inventory flooding with bones I collect from animals I hunt down. Bones are nice to have, they can be used to make better stone tools and can be used for a fertilizer, but that's about it, no more uses for that. Bones have a huge potential for base building and housekeeping, or even accessories for the player's character (including armor

Would be perfect if you could build chairs, tables, any furniture in general, just to get rid of bones and make your base look nicer in the process. Games like The Forest (or Sons of The Forest) are what inspired me to write this suggestion

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

The bones could be used to make broth.  Bone ash is used to make bone china.  Gelatin is made using bones and hooves.  Glue is made using the same stuff as well.  If fortune-telling becomes a thing in-game (even if only for roleplaying), then bones could be used as well.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.