Seraph Voices & Volume Options

Jon20

So, I just want to start out by saying that I think the voice a nice creative touch, I really like how they tie in to character creation, and I'm looking forward to how they could be modded in the future.

But I do have some criticisms with them, mainly their volume and the length of some of the sounds. I play with headphones mostly, and the voices are honestly far too loud whenever I get hurt, which ends up turning it into a jumpscare fest when I fall from somewhere that's too high accidentally. A volume slider for voices would be fantastic, just so people can adjust to what they want without impacting the other sounds in the game.

The second one, although I think that being able to adjust the volume would help here as well, is the length of the hurt sounds. It feels just a little too long most of the time and which ties in with the volume being too loud and sudden, and ends up, to me, being quite annoying that I end up either playing without headphones or sometimes just not playing the game, especially if it's late.

Like I said before, it's a great system, I think it just needs a few options associated with it like volume control and it'd be perfect.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.