Joining server issues.

Kitsame

Im running a modded server, and when anyone tries to join it prompts for mod downloads. They install the mods and then it prompts saying '0 Mods missing to join server'. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so were you able to resolve it? 

Any ideas on resolution are welcome.

Edited by Kitsame

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Another necro post (sorry), but this thread helped me troubleshoot so here's what was happening to players on my server:

They got the same error, but it was because they were missing a dependency code mod and the server for some reason wasn't able to auto-download it. Said 0 mods were missing, but 1 in fact was.

Testing the pack out by starting a singleplayer world with the mods that the server was able to download ended up triggering that 1 remaining dependency to be downloaded, so I was able to figure out which mod was missing.

Not sure why the discrepancy between Multiplayer and Singleplayer identifying the correct mods, but putting this here in case it helps someone else!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.