Good day

Walking around the forum, I didn’t see any suggestions about thirst in the game (maybe I didn’t search well)

The game already has a system for crafting alcohol and only ocean water appears

And now I find the production of alcohol to be a perfectly implemented absolutely pointless feature, which is a shame

I would like to suggest introducing a thirst parameter into the game (perhaps even as an option) to improve the survival experience and, to some extent, even complicate it due to the need to think through and create water reserves

You can add craft borders to carry water from the bladders of large animals (a bear, for example) or of different volumes.

Alcohol and soups will now have a new parameter in the form of restoring not only satiety (for soup) but also a bit of thirst, which will give them a new gaming feature and will motivate players.

I would also like to see the crafting (perhaps even an advanced glassblowing mechanism) of various flasks, jars, bottles and carboys for storing, carrying and giving the ambience of alcohol and more, but where are the jars, it’s not far from preserving various products (and alchemy)

You should also come up with a mechanic for purifying water for consumption; drinking from every puddle by the road is of course good, but it could be harmful to health (for example, an increased rate of hunger and thirst)

For example, by crafting a charcoal filter that will smoothly process the water poured into it into something suitable for drinking.

Well, or simply finding a clean source that can be compared, in which the chance of water poisoning will remain, but will be reduced

P.S. I’ve played a lot of time in Minecraft with various homemade assemblies and not very realistic survival ones, and I noticed that people have already come up with a lot of cool features that would complement your game (this includes crafting without a 3x3 grid or its immersive types, and transfer some crafting and grids in the gameplay of mini-games like carving or forging), I understand that implementing all this requires a huge amount of work from the developers, so thank you very much for what you have done and continue to do this wonderful game

Thank you for your attention

Доброго времени суток

Прогуливать по форуму я не встречал предложений про жажду в игре (возможно плохо искал) 

В игре уже есть система крафта алкоголя и только только появляется океаническая вода

И на данный момент я нахожу производство алкоголя отлично реализованной абсолютно бессмысленной фишкой, что очень жаль

Хотел бы предложить ввести в игру параметр жажда (возможно даже как опционально) для улучшения опыта выживания и в какой-то мере даже усложнения из-за необходимости продумывания и создания запасов воды

Можно добавить крафты бордюров для переноса води из мочевых пузырей крупных животных (медведя например) или же разного объема но почти с каждого (от волка до медведя, с зайцев и лисов думаю не стоит из-за малого объема)

У алкоголя и супов теперь появится новий параметр в виде восстановления не только сытости (для супа) но и частички жажды что придаст им новую игровую особенность и будет мотивация у игроков их делать не только из интереса попробовать игровую механику

Также хотелось бы увидеть крафт (возможно даже продвинутых механизм стеклодува) разных скляночек, баночек, бутылок и бутылей для хранения, ношения и придания антуражу алкоголю и не только, ну а где банки там и до консервации разных продуктов не далеко (и алхимии) 

Также стоит придумать механику очистки воды для употребления, пить из каждой лужи у дороги это конечно хорошо, но могло бы быть вредно для здоровья (например увеличенной скоростью голода и жажди)

Например крафтом фильтра на древесном угле который будет плавно перерабатывать налитую в него воду в пригодную для питья

Ну или же просто нахождение чистого источника, которые могут сравнится, в котором шанс отравления водой останется, но будет снижен

P.S. Я наиграл не мало часов в Minecraft с накручиванием разных сборок самодельных и не очень на реалистичное выживание, и подмечал что очень много крутых фишек люди уже придумали, которые так дополнили бы вашу игру (это и крафт без сетки 3х3 или его иммерсивные виды, и перенос некоторых крафтом и сетки в игровой процесс мини-игры по типу высекания или выковывания), я понимаю что реализовать это всё нужен гигантский труд разработчиков, так что спасибо большое за то, что вы сделали и продолжаете делать эту замечательную игру

Спасибо за внимание

Edited by T_R_O_L_ E

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.