Friend Group Looking for A Stable World Building/Civilization Server

Shadow Delta07

I come from the Stoneworks Minecraft Server and I have convinced my friends to try this game out with me, I have seen two rp-style servers thus far (atlas and the expansion), both are either unplayable due to lag, or down for an unspecified time due to a relaunch (respectively). I want to create a nation, I have done so in stoneworks and it turned into a powerhouse of a state. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2023 at 9:37 PM, Shadow Delta07 said:

...both are either unplayable due to lag, or down for an unspecified time due to a relaunch (respectively).

Our Valamigos server, while nowhere near as grand in scope as the Stoneworks Minecraft Server, experiences no lag due to me managing the box at home on a gigabit connection (both ways) and maxed out RAM. I advertised it in the VS Multiplayer forum on October 20th of this year. We're still looking for a few more new players. I hadn't envisioned a civilization style world, but with 1,048,576 square meters in geography, it's highly likely to suffice for those seeking expansive creation. Our server is PVE with land claiming however, so I'm not sure if that is appropriate for a Stoneworks style player.

Regards,

ArrayPointer

On 10/30/2023 at 12:25 PM, Neylus said:

Extremlydetail1(2).thumb.png.bef813f6eb6430bdef08a84c0b54a106.png

Hi Shadow !

Erebos can fit with your requirements.

The server has been open for nearly 2 days now, and we would be delighted to have you and your crew as our members !

Primarily aimed at French speakers, we also aim to expand our community to English players.

Don't forget to check out our page !

But isn't EREBOS a PvE server?

Hey! Admin from The Expansion here. We usually share news on our discord when we have something to announce so if anyone is interested in our project and the process be sure to check out our discord. There will be stages for community involvement so it's worth sticking around for that and to have a chance to be part of the first few waves :D

On 9/27/2023 at 10:37 PM, Shadow Delta07 said:

I come from the Stoneworks Minecraft Server and I have convinced my friends to try this game out with me, I have seen two rp-style servers thus far (atlas and the expansion), both are either unplayable due to lag, or down for an unspecified time due to a relaunch (respectively). I want to create a nation, I have done so in stoneworks and it turned into a powerhouse of a state. 

Oh gosh, Stoneworks. I was one of the first players back in Paxia. I ran the nation Apollonia in Jagdas and had the Radio "Dashwell Broadcasting" its good to see another ex player around!
We run a server with a similar concept to Stoneworks, but it is much more focused on the story building and cooperation. We have dedicated war rules that are akin to CCNet. If you are interested, shoot me a message! :)

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2023 at 10:37 PM, Shadow Delta07 said:

Hi Shadow, 

We have a few Stoneworks players in our community. You might be interested in what we're working to achieve on Vintage Story. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.