basket trap glitch

xdiscountx

Hi,

you need a free bag slot to pick it up (same as with skeps), remove one of your basket and you should be able to pick it up.

warning: in 1.19 rc6 the traps are a bit broken and disappear when interacting with the, but since this one reverted to a reed chest it should be fine.

On 1/9/2024 at 12:41 PM, Deidora said:

Hi,

you need a free bag slot to pick it up (same as with skeps), remove one of your basket and you should be able to pick it up.

warning: in 1.19 rc6 the traps are a bit broken and disappear when interacting with the, but since this one reverted to a reed chest it should be fine.

LOL I didn't read the full message and got two disappearing traps just now. Oh well, hope they'll be fixed soon. It sounds so fun to trap little animals!

On 1/16/2024 at 12:04 AM, Greg Big said:

After i pick up it, how i can free it?

From the Wiki (under Reed Basket Trap):

To release the captive creature, rightclick on the ground while the basket slot of the player inventory is selected. To move from the hotbar slots to the backpack slots, hold the Ctrl button while using the mousewheel.

The trap is now a normal Reed Chest again, and can become a basket trap by re-combining with a stick.

I had an issue where if you directly selected the basket and right clicked on the ground, I simply threw the basket! I had to select  a hotbar slot first, then scroll to the backpack slots using Ctrl and mousewheel as described

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.