Clothing Set Descriptions

ifoz

I came up with some descriptions for clothing sets that currently have none for some fun.
I also might be editing this to occasionally add more.
I hope you all enjoy!

First up, the Rotwalker set!

Rotwalker Mask: 'Shaped like a skull to blend in with the bodies that littered the world and to avoid the gaze of the beasts.'

Rotwalker Hood: 'Dirty cloth hood worn by the Rotwalkers. Under the hood, they all looked the same - tired and defeated.'

Rotwalker Cape: 'Tattered cloth cape worn by the Rotwalkers. Offered a slight shelter from the elements.'

Rotwalker Coat: 'Ragged coat worn by the Rotwalkers. They used to be common folk, like you and I, before the scourge came.'

Rotwalker Leggings: 'Those who were claustrophobic or simply unfortunate had to brave the rot-stricken world in search of supplies.'

Rotwalker Boots: 'Covered in dirt and grime, they endlessly trudged through the blackened and decaying landscape.'

Next, the Survivor set!

Survivor Mask: 'Offered what small protection it could against the sickness.'

Survivor Cloak: 'Warm cloak worn by the survivors of the apocalypse. Made for travelling overland.'

Survivor Shirt: 'Crafty shirt worn by survivors of the apocalypse, patched together from many different fabrics.'

Survivor Gloves: 'Heavy cloth gloves repaired many times, yet lovingly cared for. The thin veil that separated them from the rot.'

Survivor Pants: 'Endlessly repaired with many types of cloth, the survivors were from a multitude of backgrounds.'

Survivor Boots: 'Tough, improvised boots worn by the survivors. Patched up many times.'

Next up is the Scribe set!

Scribe Hood: 'Simple hood worn by scribes. Faces obscured by hoods and bent over to write, they all looked alike.'

Scribe Tunic: 'Simple tunic worn by scribes. Covered in ink stains from chronicling the last annals of history.'

Scribe Gloves: 'Preserving the old world for those in the future. But who would ever see their work?'

Scribe Belt: 'Belt worn by the scribes of old. The faint musty smell of the archives yet lingers on it.'

Scribe Pants: 'Simple pants worn by scribes. Coated in faint ink stains.'

Scribe Shoes: 'Small and comfortable, the scribes did not often leave the archives.'

Here's an interesting one. I noticed that the sheep skull mask and malefactor mask are both white with red tallies on the same side.
Sheep Skull Mask: 'From the mark carved into it's side, it was most likely worn by a scavenger. They would carve tallies into their masks for each successful trip home. Looks like this one only made it back once.'

Edited by ifoz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.