Artic clothes :D

Would you like it?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What you prefer

• Yes!!!
    • No >:(
    • I will try to make the mod :D

Well i think that everyone that have go to the north pole in the game knows that in winter out there is like -60º

so i really like exploring but when i go out with the best clothes i become an ice cube so i wanted that there's something for survive in the north pole without being in the house all the day

So my idea is a pants,shirt,coat,boots,mask,hat, and belt that haves like 5º or 6º so i think i will not die but if i die it can be 10º

So the name of the cloth that i thinked was artic pant,shirt,coat,boots,mask,ushanka (ushanka its hat)

so the crafting was with linen twine, fur, feathers, some leather and something more

well looking the cloth like a north pole cloth

Yes i know that noones going to make the mod i think but for try it can be that for luck someones make it

• 2 weeks later...

I always liked the idea of more types of fur clothing, though I think +10 degrees is a little overkill unless it was endgame and specifically designed for life in the coldest of cold areas.

If it helps your problem at all:
In the newest update the reindeer herder fur set got buffed so that the coat and shoes are now +4 degrees each.
The warmest possible outfit is around +19.5 degrees.
I don't know how useful this will be in the North Pole, but it's better than nothing! :D 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ifoz said:

I always liked the idea of more types of fur clothing, though I think +10 degrees is a little overkill unless it was endgame and specifically designed for life in the coldest of cold areas.

If it helps your problem at all:
In the newest update the reindeer herder fur set got buffed so that the coat and shoes are now +4 degrees each.
The warmest possible outfit is around +19.5 degrees.
I don't know how useful this will be in the North Pole, but it's better than nothing! :D 

well in the north pole there's no way to survive i tried with the new reindeer herder clothes and still getting the effect so its for that and well in the north pole there is in winter min its -40 and max its -60

Edited by Resserfi_YT

16 hours ago, Resserfi_YT said:

well in the north pole there's no way to survive i tried with the new reindeer herder clothes and still getting the effect so its for that and well in the north pole there is in winter min its -40 and max its -60

You could maybe try lighting fire pits everywhere you go.
Personally I would just leave the North Pole, but if you are doing it for some kind of challenge I think that might be the best way to go.
Again, if it's for some kind of challenge, you may have to live underground in the winter months. It's warmer the deeper you go.

I know nothing about modding so I cannot help on that front, I am just trying to offer what advice that I think could be useful for your situation. :) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.