Displaybug with bread and doorproblem

Arsat

Hi.

I tried today to make a dinkel(i hope it was dinkel)dough but i only see the flour and the bucket. On youtube i see theya do the same.. in the craftingwindow there was only a displaybug. the window was empty but when i clicked it it maked my dough.

When i stride through a door i sneak. The problem is npcs sneak in the near of the door too and can glith into the ground and you dont see it.

• 3 weeks later...

I have just encountered the same problem making rye dough. I put five rye flour and the bucket of water in the crafting grid and there was nothing showing in the created product slot so I assumed I was doing something wrong. It was only after finding this post that I went back and tried to retrieve something from the blank created item slot under the crafting grid and I could take out the dough one at a time.

Also, the recipe in the H menu says an empty bucket which is one reason I thought I had done something wrong. This should be changed to indicate the bucket needs water in it.

Edited by Jeffrey Martin

the invisible dough bug is allready well known but for some reason seems hard to fix (the files should be in order though)

the Handbook is still in development so some info is missing or slightly wrong please have patience as it will get some work done on it in the future.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.