Frequently Suggested

Balduranne

Lately, I've been diving deep into the world of Vintage Story, and I must say, it's been an incredible journey so far. However, there's one mod that has truly captured my attention and added a whole new layer of enjoyment to the game – XSkills.

XSkills is that game-changer we've all been looking for! It opens up a world of possibilities by allowing players to carve their destinies through hard work and dedication. Whether you want to become a skilled blacksmith crafting mighty weapons, a shrewd trader navigating the markets, or a master potter shaping beautiful creations, XSkills empowers players to pursue their passions in the game.

The beauty of Vintage Story lies in the diversity of experiences, and XSkills takes it to a whole new level. It adds a personal touch to the game, making every player's journey unique and memorable.

• 1 month later...

I’d love to see the game implement a player investment system. Something simple as the trading with the trader and seeing the trader expand.

Maybe you come back and they have another cart attached. Perhaps after a while they build a house for themselves. 

Also if I were to build a town, I would love for villagers to inhabit my creations. 

If I invest time to build something, it’s really enjoyable to see the game invest back! ❤️

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.