Waypoints

Gamer62

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this amazing game and loving it.

I have 10 waypoints marked and i know pressing "u" switches them on/off in game play....I'd love to be able to just highlight one in game play if iv'e marked where i have found copper..instead of having all 10 on show....Is there a way of doing this without deleting the others ?

Thanks,

But it doesn't do nothing...I don't understand how that pinned works ..but doesn't do what i thought it would do

What i wanted is when i'm in game (not in map) running to a waypoint i just want one iv'e clicked on to show up while i'm running towards it..Instead of all the others overlaying the waypoint i want to follow

A screenshot doesn't show the waypoints just the scenery 

But thanks all the same

To pin a waypoint does exactly that. It will show up even if you are too far away for it to be on the loaded part of the map. But you won‘t see it outside the map. You‘ll need to have the minimap shown to follow the pinned waypoint. 

On the minimap it will be displayed in the direction you need to go to reach your pinned waypoint. 

I really hope i was able to help you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.