freakyskull516 Posted August 20 Report Posted August 20 any modders out there who know how to do so i need your help. myself and some other uninitiated souls are trying to begin a modded roleplay server that features seamless tech locking by having iron ores simply not exist in the world until we paint it in with world paint in tactical locations. we were able to remove all regular iron but it seems that nowhere in the game's files is there a json or config for meteoric iron and so we are now stumped on how to stop it from spawning in the world. please help. 1
Solution Diff Posted August 20 Solution Report Posted August 20 I don't know anything about worldgen but I found this at the bottom of assets/survival/worldgen/blockpatches/other.json, is this what you're looking for? { // Old Meteorid impacts blockCodes: ["meteorite-iron"], quantity: { avg: 1, var: 0 }, chance: 0.015 } 1
freakyskull516 Posted August 21 Author Report Posted August 21 33 minutes ago, Diff said: I don't know anything about worldgen but I found this at the bottom of assets/survival/worldgen/blockpatches/other.json, is this what you're looking for? { // Old Meteorid impacts blockCodes: ["meteorite-iron"], quantity: { avg: 1, var: 0 }, chance: 0.015 } holy hand grenades this must be it! we will begin testing when the others are back online but it looks like it will work. thank you. 1
Recommended Posts