SoundBranch Posted September 12 Report Posted September 12 Im tired of the big servers. Im very knowledgeable in this game and i can do anything pretty well Modding is not an issue 16+ group if possible. (no discord i dont fw that just add me on steam or reply here) Steam name: SoundBranch
Juwan Alexander Posted September 13 Report Posted September 13 Good luck finding one. Singleplayer enjoyer, here. So, I don't know if I can help you on that front, but if you want to play alongside me I can simply advertise my server publicly for you. IGN: duTrip My server name will probably include my ign, but I do have a job and my schedule is not necessarily consistent, so it's probably going to be rare to ever see me on for a considerable amount of time. I will consider paying for a dedicated server if you don't want the financial burden associated with that and get on whenever I am able to avoid this, though. However, I'm still on the fence about multiplayer in this game because I do not trust easily.
Karl Kernow Posted September 13 Report Posted September 13 Hello, I’m a member of two servers: one requires you to be added to a whitelist on Discord, and the other has a Discord community. So, whilst I’d like to recommend them, it doesn’t seem they meet your requirements. If you happen to come across a Homo Sapiens server, would you mind letting me know?
SoundBranch Posted September 13 Author Report Posted September 13 9 hours ago, Karl Kernow said: Hello, I’m a member of two servers: one requires you to be added to a whitelist on Discord, and the other has a Discord community. So, whilst I’d like to recommend them, it doesn’t seem they meet your requirements. If you happen to come across a Homo Sapiens server, would you mind letting me know? Is a discord required for the second server? also how many people does it average. 1
Karl Kernow Posted September 14 Report Posted September 14 The two servers I am referring to are these. Ashwood is not a whitelist system, there is a wealth of information available on Discord. However, joining is merely recommended; it is not compulsory. VS Hardcore Small World use Discord to process whitelist applications here. So, you’ll only need to do this once. After that, if you set your notifications to ‘none’, it shouldn’t be a bother. As the server isn’t active 24 hours a day, most people are offline most of the time. To be honest, there aren’t many people here, but I’m not sure if it’s the right fit for you. 4 hours ago, SoundBranch said: Is a discord required for the second server? also how many people does it average.
SoundBranch Posted September 17 Author Report Posted September 17 On 9/13/2026 at 5:22 PM, Karl Kernow said: The two servers I am referring to are these. Ashwood is not a whitelist system, there is a wealth of information available on Discord. However, joining is merely recommended; it is not compulsory. VS Hardcore Small World use Discord to process whitelist applications here. So, you’ll only need to do this once. After that, if you set your notifications to ‘none’, it shouldn’t be a bother. As the server isn’t active 24 hours a day, most people are offline most of the time. To be honest, there aren’t many people here, but I’m not sure if it’s the right fit for you. Ashwood Barely has anyone playing on it during peak afternoon hours for me. Either everyone is European or quit the server. Same with Hardcore small word i cant ever seem to catch the server actually online. 1
Karl Kernow Posted September 17 Report Posted September 17 Yes, I’m still with Ashwood, but I’ve left VS Hardcore. And thank you for replying to my friend Pepsi’s post! I’ve told Pepsi to get in touch with you as well. Pepsi’s Discord username is oisinphone; please enter this on the friend request screen. His profile picture is the default grey one, so you should recognise it straight away. If you still can’t find him, please get in touch with me and I’ll help you as soon as I can. I apologise for your difficulties. However, Pepsi’s server is great fun, so it’s definitely worth joining! 19 minutes ago, SoundBranch said: Ashwood Barely has anyone playing on it during peak afternoon hours for me. Either everyone is European or quit the server. Same with Hardcore small word i cant ever seem to catch the server actually online.
Frondale Posted September 20 Report Posted September 20 (edited) G'day SoundBranch, We are in the process of advertising this server that has not long come online. It does say year one as I made a mistake with the time when I tried to put it back to the start of Spring. It is now Summer in game and no one is really ahead atm. We do have Discord but I will not force you to join it. That is an optional thing and I can appreciate this. However New Dawn Gaming also does run other games and those are listed on Discord There is a custom built spawn based on the Industrial Victorian era with Steam Punk themes through it. There is a /starterkit also. If anything here appeals to you, come and drop in and have some fun https://vsserverlist.com/servers/4667ab5f-77a0-41d8-a20e-885f41292d71 Edited September 20 by Frondale
Solid_Squid Posted September 22 Report Posted September 22 Season 4 of Vintage Story Civilisations starts soon if your ever up for a large server with nations etc
Bumpy Ushtar Posted September 23 Report Posted September 23 Hey, My group is planning on making a new city in the coming weeks. If you're interested in being part of a brand new city, feel free to join our Discord and @ me! https://discord.gg/XpE6YwpdTF
Recommended Posts