Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't think this is a issue but I noticed that after I boil my cuir-bouill leather, in the handbook it does not show you recipe or effect of letting it dry. I'm not sure If I need to add additional code or just put it in the handbook so players will know it will cure on its own. 

 

code:

[
	{
		code: "craftsmanship:leather-cuir-bouill-wet-plain",
		perishableProps: {
			type: "None",
			freshHours: { avg: 8 },
			transitionHours: { avg: 8 },
			transitionRatio: 1,
			transitionedStack: { type: "item", code: "craftsmanship:leather-cuir-bouill-cured-plain" }
		},
		shape: { base: "game:block/food/meal/liquid" },
		ingredients: [
			{ 
				code: "game:water", 
				validStacks: [ 
					{ 
						type: "item", 
						code: "game:waterportion", 
						shapeElement: "game:bowl/water"
					}
				],
				minQuantity: 1,
				maxQuantity: 1,
				portionSizeLitres: 1
			},
			{
				code: "craftsmanship:leather-soaked-plain", 
				validStacks: [ { type: "item", code: "craftsmanship:leather-soaked-plain" } ],
				minQuantity: 1,
				maxQuantity: 1
			},
			{
				code: "game:fat", 
				validStacks: [ { type: "item", code: "game:fat" } ],
				minQuantity: 1,
				maxQuantity: 1
			}
		],
		cooksInto: { type: "Item", code: "craftsmanship:leather-cuir-bouill-wet-plain", quantity: 1 }
	}
]

 

 

  • Solution
Posted

Sorry I figured it out pretty quickly. I forgot I just need to add a dryable section in the leather:

 

transitionablePropsByType: {
		"leather-cuir-bouill-wet-plain":
			[{
				type: "Dry",
				freshHours: { avg: 0 },
				transitionHours: { avg: 8 },
				transitionedStack: { type: "item", code: "leather-cuir-bouill-cured-plain" },
				transitionRatio: 1
			}]
	},

Sorry coming back to writing code after being gone you forget stuff lol 

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.