Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I thought I had this working when I last tested it but now since the latest update. This is no longer working:

Spoiler
{
code: "craftsmanship:catmintsoup",
perishableProps: {
freshHours: { avg: 144 },
transitionHours: { avg: 36 },
transitionRatio: 1,
transitionedStack: { type: "item", code: "game:rot" }
},
shape: { base: "game:block/food/meal/soup" },
ingredients: [
{
code: "game:stock",
validStacks: [
{
type: "item", code: "game:waterportion", shapeElement: "game:bowl/water"
}
],
minQuantity: 1,
maxQuantity: 1,
portionSizeLitres: 0.1,
typeName: "game:stock"
},
{
code: "game:vegetable-base",
validStacks: [
{ type: "item", code: "rawcatmint-dried", shapeElement: "game:bowl/vegetable base 1/*" }
],
minQuantity: 1,
maxQuantity: 1,
typeName: "vegetable"
}
]
}

No idea whay this is not working. should be water and dried catmint to make a simple soup 

Posted
8 hours ago, Micah Holmes said:
{ type: "item", code: "rawcatmint-dried", shapeElement: "game:bowl/vegetable base 1/*" }
 

shouldnt that line be  craftsmanship:rawcatmint-dried ? I stand to be corrected though, as I am new to the modding scene myself.

Posted

@Dilan Rona that was a small fix but still not working. I was able to get it working but no water. I would like it to match water + catmint:

current code

Spoiler
{
code: "craftsmanship:catmintsoup",
perishableProps: {
freshHours: { avg: 144 },
transitionHours: { avg: 36 },
transitionRatio: 1,
transitionedStack: { type: "item", code: "game:rot" }
},
shape: { base: "game:block/food/meal/soup" },
ingredients: [
{
code: "game:stock",
validStacks: [
{
type: "item", code: "game:waterportion", shapeElement: "game:bowl/water"
}
],
minQuantity: 0.1,
maxQuantity: 0.6,
portionSizeLitres: 0.1,
typeName: "game:stock"
},
{
code: "game:vegetable-base",
validStacks: [
{ type: "item", code: "Craftsmanship:rawcatmint-dried", shapeElement: "game:bowl/vegetable base 1/*" }
],
minQuantity: 1,
maxQuantity: 6,
typeName: "vegetable"
}
]
}

 

Posted

not sure I fully understand why this fixes it

 

Spoiler
{
code: "craftsmanship:catmintsoup",
perishableProps: {
freshHours: { avg: 144 },
transitionHours: { avg: 36 },
transitionRatio: 1,
transitionedStack: { type: "item", code: "game:rot" }
},
shape: { base: "game:block/food/meal/soup" },
ingredients: [
{
code: "game:stock",
validStacks: [
{
type: "item", code: "game:waterportion", shapeElement: "game:bowl/water"
}
],
minQuantity: 1,
maxQuantity: 1,
portionSizeLitres: 1,
typeName: "game:stock"
},
{
code: "game:vegetable-base",
validStacks: [
{ type: "item", code: "Craftsmanship:rawcatmint-dried", shapeElement: "game:bowl/vegetable base 1/*" }
],
minQuantity: 1,
maxQuantity: 6,
typeName: "vegetable"
}
]
}

 

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.